- Questions On
- Ur Projects
- memory management in Operating System.
- Unix basic commands
- doubly linked list
- Fibonacci series and palindrome program in C
- Gates(Be prepare on Digital Circuit Logic Design)
- software development life cycle
- complier design(phases)
- TCP&IP and OSI Model.
- OOPS concepts.
- Tell me about ur academics..
Tell me about ur family background..
What u are doing now..
What kind of music do u prefer..
Ur recent favourite song..
Who is ur favourite singer..
Weakness..with examples and how u can improve on this..
What is ur greatest achievement in life..
Which is ur favourite pgmng language..
Rate urself in C..
Briefly describe ur main project..
Software development life cycle..explain each phase..
Who is ur role model..why..
Where do u c urself after 2 years..
What is ur goal in life??what if company's goal is different from ur
Why should i hire you..
- tell me about ur academics..
- what was ur engg entrance rank..
- why u choosed this college..
- why ur aggregate is 68%..
- what is ur position in ur class..
- which is ur favourite language..
- can u compile c pgm in c++ compiler ? wot abt the reverse?
- what is a static variable..
- what is the size of a float variable..
- what is the size of a pointer variable..
- what is paging..
- what is swapping..
- why each process is loaded to the main memory for execution..
- what is main memory..
- what is page fault..
- how its handled...
- who is handling that...
- what is multitasking..
- what is multi threading..
- if in a multi user system a static variable is initialised as 10 and first user increments its value by 1 and then the second user increments its value by one..what is the value of the variable now..
- what is DBMS..
- what is RDBMS...
- what is the difference b/w the two..
- what is primary key..
- whats foreign key..
- whats 3rd normal form..
- explain it with tables..
- what are the advantages of normalisation..
- 1. pointer to structure.
2. static variable and difference b/w(const char *p,char const
*p,const char* const p).
3 pass by value & reference.
4. string library functions(syntax).
5. Write a program to compare two strings without using the strcmp()
6. Write a program to concatenate two strings.
7. Write a program to interchange 2 variables without using the
8. Write programs for String Reversal & Palindrome check .
9. Write a program to find the Factorial of a number.
10. Write a program to generate the Fibinocci Series.
11. Searching and sorting alogorithms with complexities.